Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Communication skills– one should have good effective and efficient communication,being able to express himself in one go.
- Smart individual – Should be able to handle the critical situation at par.
- Flexibility– you might have to work for long hours, night or weekends.
- Persistence– Not every customer going to be converted. Being able to bounce back if u lose, will be a key to this job.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- To create new leads through business directors, clients referrals, cold calling and from the individual’s circle.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- To get the bulk participants for the several event conducted round the year.
- To built the relationship with vendors. Maintaining positive business relationship to ensure future participation.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Prepare and give report on daily meetings scheduled, final feedbacks, customer needs, problem faced.
- Continuous improvision through feedbacks.
Any Graduation with Good Communication skills
Send updated resume at email@example.com